Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Why That Jewelry Costs What It Costs...

A friend I've never met (well, we really don't know each other that well, but her warmth and kindness reaches through the 'net so strongly that I *feel* like we're friends) just posted about jewelry pricing on her own blog. And she's discussed it so much better and more clearly than I would. So rather than reinvent the wheel, I direct you to the following:

Rosy Revolover Price Tag

I will add only this: to those of you who DO understand and support us, who don't cringe at our jewelry prices, who don't drop an item like it's hot when we tell you the price at a retail event...we appreciate you so much! You're the backbone of our businesses and we know you see more in our jewelry than just a commercial transaction. We design because we love it, because we are passionately driven to create, because we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves otherwise...but we wouldn't be able to survive without YOU....thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Jill! I'll go add you to my blog as well. And I love your addition . . . so true, and well said.

    *hug*

    ReplyDelete