Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just a Quicke

I forgot that I was going to show you the pieces I finished before the Michigan festival!

Two Larimars and a turquoise:



This one was my favorite of the three. It sold the first day of the festival. One of the prettiest pieces of Larimar I've ever seen.




Another gorgeous piece of Larimar...I pay a premium for these stones but they're so worth it. People who know about Larimar are so excited to find some, and people who don't know about it want to know. It's always a conversation starter.

This one is nice and thick, too - I did a minimal amount of embellishing because I really wanted the focus on this stone. Here's a side view:



It's got some heft to it.  :)

And last but not least, a lovely turquoise:



In a color I like to call summer-sky blue.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment