Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BMAC Winter Postcard



This is my newest postcard. It's oversized and hard to miss....which is the point. These are not getting mailed out, but will be at my booth for the winter BMAC next month. They're meant to serve as a visual reminder of Blue Piranha for interested buyers. Not bad, for a pretty inexpensive VistaPrint order.

The necklace shot in the middle was also my image for show advertising, so hopefully I'm laying some groundwork for the buyers to remember me from that. 

What do you think? Feel free to share, good or bad. I can take it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking time to comment. I really like the blue and green together on your card. I think it's always a nice color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is great. Love your postcard. I have thought about using visitaprint, but I understand that they put their name on the printed product. Did that happen with your postcard and was it prominent or not a big deal?

    Thanks,

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam,

    The cards do not have Vistaprint's info anywhere. The back is black and white lists the biz name, my name, address, phone, and web site.

    One of these years I'll get my own original design done for postcards, but other things are always higher on the priority list. So I just find something that's clean-looking and eyecatchig from Vistaprint instead. :)

    ReplyDelete